I just got a message from the school that was nothing more than a fuzzy recording of the principal's announcements over the PA, and random kids in the background telling the secretary about another kid who's always being a jerk to them. But because I have a Mother Heart I was able to deduce that the message was from Emmett, and he's calling to let me know that he left his lunch on the dining table and wants me to bring it to him.
Because I am headed out to do errands I am going to take it to him. Otherwise, tough nuts. Did I mention the Mother Heart?
UPDATE
Another message. This one goes:
Emmett: ". . . or Willa probably stole it." (Disgruntled breathing.) (Slamming the phone down.)
I think he started talking before the voicemail started recording.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment