For some reason whenever Ike prays lately he always says, "and please bless the sick and afflicted ones."
We have a lot of sick and afflicted ones in our family, but he blesses them all separately, so I'm not sure who he's talking about. Maybe he's trying to do a catch-all for everyone he doesn't know.
Willa had to go to bed at seven tonight because she is a hateful monster. There was a lot of screaming, but there was going to be even more, by more people, if she stayed up any longer. When confronted with bratty behavior I first assume sleep deprivation, and if that isn't it I assume they need to have a bowel movement. Gross, but surprisingly accurate.
1 comments:
Neither of my little people took naps today. So, at 7:00 if they won't just sleep, I'm sticking them both on the toilet.
Post a Comment