CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2012

even cameron said he stepped on the line

We had a spirited discussion in YW yesterday, not about pants or gender equality, but about how I refused to make them sandwiches with Miracle Whip.  It offends me to even type Miracle Whip, I hate it so much.  I would rather eat a dry sandwich or no sandwich at all than a sandwich befouled by that demon pretender to the condiment throne.

We got out our Playmobil nativity set last night, and just in time, because the children were running out of stupid things to fight about.  For a while they pretended to be doctors examining imaginary stool samples from the wise men, then they moved all the capes and hair and beards around and had a lovely time making Mary into a bearded lady.  I used to get more upset about this kind of thing, because I felt like maybe it was sacrilegious, but now eh.  I think there's space between the actual Holy Family and plastic toy incarnations of them.

Grant lost his handball game today and is sad.

Emmett has a piano Master Class today and is happy.

Ike is being a melodramatic wuss about his minor cough, and is happy about the attention.

Willa got to play Super Mario on the DS and is happy.

0 comments: