CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

thankful we can pet the cat

Like these posters Captain America colored? We don't support potty humor at our house, as you can see.

Pinga wearing the jammies Claire gave her.

Superman asked what was in the water on the Sunset cover photo, and said there was probably a megalodon that he would punch.

Storytime with the balding and someday-to-be-balding menfolk.

Superman when he was saying prayers tonight kept his eyes half open and reached out with his foot to stroke the cat, while saying, "Thankful we can pet the cat . . . "

4 comments:

highdeekay said...

so which of your eyes was open to witness such a fabulous moment? That just makes me giggle. Thanks for sharing!

Matt and Emily said...

That is a great story about Ike. What a cute kid.

Nate said...

Yeah! They almost fit her. I'm so glad you started this blog. It makes me laugh and laugh.

Nate said...

Oops! This is Claire. I didn't realize I was in Nathan's account.