We got new windows last week, and we occasionally find little shards of glass around the house. This morning I found one downstairs in the toy room while I was talking to our plumber, and I stupidly asked Superman to go throw it away. It did not go well.
The Jehovah's Witnesses came by yesterday and left us some literature to read in conjunction with our bible study. I was pleased that they didn't try the hard sell. I hate when people are pushy and annoying and I have to be rude to make them go away. They asked if they could come back and talk to me about the magazines, but I politely declined and they left it at that. They also complimented Ableskiver on his handsome hugeness, which shows discernment and good taste.
A coworker of The Dad's has given us hope for our children, because he is a super nice guy with great kids--at least that's how they behave when we've seen them--and the other day he was telling The Dad that his kids are all "a bunch of lying liars." And we could do a lot worse than to have kids like his. I keep hoping that they'll just stop lying so we can trust them again, but no luck.
1 comments:
Cute kids! That's funny that he called his kids "lying liars." I miss Willa. I want to come see her.
Post a Comment