Thanks to Emily for the post heading. Since last Thursday we have all been sick except Captain America and the Hulk. They have hybrid vigor, I guess. Pinga has been to the doctor, and per his instructions has had to suffer the indignity of having things ingress where there should only be egress. She hasn't thrown up since Sunday night, though, so we hope she is finally better. Superman is still throwing up, so he also is going to have to have suppositories. Why do suppositories fix nausea? Can someone with medical knowledge answer this for me?
Superman came into my room on Saturday (when I was home by myself, thanks, VOICE MALE*) to tell me, "Mom, I need to BLLLLLLUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!" So now my room--even after three bottles of Nature's Miracle (which is a great product and before now has never failed us, including the time that Superman got bored in his room, took off his poopy diaper, and spread the contents hither and yon all over his walls and carpet)--smells like vomit. Awesome.
So that's all for us. Greenzo out.
*Actually, Voice Male, we're cool, because you are paying for my new kitchen floor.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
2 comments:
You just made me and Claire throw up a little in our mouths. Thanks a lot!
NOT fun. I just have nothing more to say (well, that is appropriate anyway).
Post a Comment