Pinga is the big two today. We celebrated yesterday because we felt like it, and she's a baby and can't stop us anyway. For a while it looked like I was going to have to wrap up something she already owned, but finally I found something not super hateful to give her (which . . . did you see what they're asking for that? not okay. I spent $15).
She still has weeping open sores on her face because she won't stop self-mutilating. I'm ready to tear my hair out about it. Happy Birthday! WOO!
4 comments:
Happy Two-ness. Eden has that same stroller and loves it muchly as well. I'm so excited for them to play together this summer some time. Ima thinking we should make the Highland Fling a VM Fling and do the picnic thing with as many of us as can be there. But I digress...
Happiest of b'days to a beautiful little girl!
Oh, how fun- Happy Birthday Woodles! Looks like some good times. We had one of those playmobil houses growing up and my mom still has it, so good purchase.
Happy, happy birthday Pinga dear! It's amazing that she can be so stinkin' cute - even with bandaids or gaffer tape on her cheeks :) Happy Twosie!
Layne! I love you and your blog! If I ever want a good laugh or to see sweet pictures I just look at your blog.
Post a Comment