This morning Captain America went into the chicken coop and got the eggs (which is The Hulk's job) and stuck them in a big wet piece of chicken poop. So I made him wash them off, and I figure, if he likes poop so much, then he can go clean both of the bathrooms.
*Edited to add: Speaking of poop, I just gave Pinga a bath, and she was righteous enough to blast a dookie right in the tub. I sort of wish Richard had been here to pick it up with his bare hands and show it to her. Because babies are so curious!
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
5 comments:
Sorry my capable husband was not there for you in your time of need. Maybe someday we will be lucky enough to have Kate poop in the tub. He'll never live that one down!
Whenever I'm reminded of it I still laugh and shake my head in disbelief.
Eliza was on a "poop-in-the-tub" kick recently, and I tell ya, it's just not my favorite thing. Good that you can laugh, though...while you're cleaning out the tub...and then cleaning off the baby...again.
I think that there is a direct genetic link to bodily functions. If you are related the gag reflex is blocked or inhibited but without that genetic link it is multiplied. I would take a bullet for you guys but spit up, poopy diapers or a Bathtub dookie might be bit much. :)
Sweet, because there's this guy who wants to shoot us--something about pulling the headgate during his turn--and we were really hoping to not be shot. I'll let him know how to contact you.
Post a Comment