CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

release yourself from misery, there's only one thing gonna set you free

Our clean house, and if you don't think I'm also going to post this on the other blog to maximize the exposure of how that one time our house was realreal clean, then you don't know me very well.

My cute sister Justine, who's single, fellas.

My angel mother made me the Pumpkin Spice Cake, and it was superb. And observe the totally respectable amount of candles!

Pinga and I are really getting into it.

WOO! Still high on sugar from my birthday yesterday. WOO, I say! And here's the coolest thing: Sandi tipped me off to this juicy goodness: in ten years I can have my FARTY-TURD birthday. Oh, potty humor. You have given us so much and ask so little in return. Thanks to all my people who made it such a marvelous celebration, and for the lovely prezzies.

4 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

Looks fun. Sorry we missed it but Happy Birthday.

crystalcookie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You are so precious! I highly enjoy your blog and your face.

Mike B said...

Don't forget your City Turd birthday in 30 years...not to mention your Ate-a-Turd birthday in 50 years. Potty Humor, you complete me! Happy birthday.

Layne said...

I can't wait to get old!