A success story: Pinga went for some shots at the doctor yesterday (for some reason we haven't gotten any of her shots since she was six months old . . . not sure how that happened) and she is in the forty-fifth percentile for height and the thirtieth for weight. For a girl who was in a nosedive away from the growth chart, that is great news.
She also likes to steal shoes. And try to open medicine bottles to drink them.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
6 comments:
and is just really, really cute!
I say the credit goes to her Mother and all that healthy cookin'!
Where did you get that coat? It is so cute!
That picture is killa'! And yes, Pinga is the miracle child. I have pictures of her from a birthday party (she would have been about 10 1/2 months old) and you would never have guessed that she could possibly grow and be so healthy, happy, mischevious :), and actually existing ON THE CHARTS. It's amazing. Hooray for blessings and Kefir!
I concur with Jill, Never underestimate the power of a miracle momma. I'm glad that she's doing so well. Real food wins.
Is Kefir really fizzy like? I was reading a recipe that used it for a shake/smoothie drink with fruit and it says that kids love it because of the fizziness. I bow to you and your ultimate knowledge on the matter.
such a cute picture...cutest kids:)
Post a Comment