Daniel and Sarah gave us a grundle of cool art supplies for Christmas, and the boys could hardly wait to bust it open and extract the gooey innards. This is what they made on New Year's Eve.
Here is our party. We ate food that I loved and most everybody else thought was good, but not great. Well, that's what happens when I plan the menu. I think it might be fun to do a crepe bar next year.
We went bowling this afternoon after we chopped a cat's leg off in our fan belt, and they had the cutest little shoes for Pinga! Captain America beat the pants off everybody with the impressive score of 122.
At the Hansens' house yesterday I Wii boxed Amanda (she cleaned my clock), and that, on top of shoveling, with bowling on top of the lot, has I think permanently damaged my rotator cuff.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
1 comments:
Those melty-bead thingys turned out awesome! Olivia loves them (though all of hers are flowers and hearts and such) so I'm happy to see that the more boyish ones turned out so cool.
Post a Comment