The conversation I just had:
Captain America: "Do you have pliers with any more grip?"
Me (because I wasn't born yesterday): "Why?"
Captain America: [opens his mouth and grabs his canine tooth with his needlenose pliers]
Me: "No. Put them away."
Captain America: "But they're mine! And how am I going to get my tooth out?"
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
2 comments:
Ha! For real, I ripped out one of my teeth with pliers at my grandparent's house and splattered blood all over their bathroom mirror. Man, that's a great memory.
Dude, with the barfing Pinga! Is she okay now? Good luck with that.
It's funny to compare him to my daughter. She leaves any loose tooth utterly alone until the poor thing is blowing in the wind. One "th" sound and it's outta there. The thought of pulling it out freaks her out!
Post a Comment