After a night like last night, a little something like this makes me giggle. It's okay, not hilarious, but man, does it finish strong. I saw it over on Mormon Mommy Wars and had to poach.
At our house it's just the opposite. Our children learned long ago that until they buy a megaphone they have no prayer of waking me up, so they don't even bother coming to my side of the bed anymore. I'll wake up and be like, "Mmmm (yawning), that was a good sleep. How was your sleep?" And John will tell me about how Pinga was up five times in the night and Superman wet the bed and Captain America and The Hulk both got up at one o'clock to play with the Legos, and I will have no idea that any of it happened. Whoops.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
1 comments:
It's a DARN good think you didn't marry Mike! He still thinks all our babies slept through the night since day one. Although the few times he has woken up to the kids at night, he very much resembles the Devil....I am good to let him sleep.
Post a Comment