CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

they poop rainbows

I think I'm done apologizing for my kids' normal behavior. It probably makes people think that my kids are bad, which they're not, or that I don't love them, which I do, and besides, why should I have to apologize? It's none of their beeswax, and if my experience with other people's children serves me right, they're having enough difficulty raising their own children to be decent human beings.

It's not my fault I have gifted children! Well, it sort of is. Because John and I are way gifted, too.

2 comments:

highdeekay said...

"experience with other's children" could that be referring to your visitors on Tuesday? :)

btw: Eden pees sunshine (but only when she doesn't drink enough liquids).

Layne said...

And then she probably pees rain, right?

No, I just noticed that my kids are pretty normal, and that everybody's kids like to run around and make noise and act like idiots sometimes. Well, only the best kids, I mean. So why should I be sorry that they're kids? Silly.