A while ago I made up a genealogy game for our Lehi ward, and John is re-using it for work. He's copyrighting it for me, since it's some pretty great intellectual property, and he was wondering what to call it. He called it Family Connections, yawn, and I think--since it's a genealogy game and all--that it should be called Doing It. You know, like the song, "Genealogy, I am doing it, my genealogy . . ." John doesn't like that name, because he's a real stick in the mud. So we're naming it Aebleskiver Plunderschnecht.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
2 comments:
think how many Mormons would buy it if you named it "Doing it". Think how dissappointed we all would be....lol
I think you should name it "Skeletons in the Closet." That would be cool.
Also, I think John should copyright you cause that's a lot of intellectual property right there.
Post a Comment