CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I need a freaking leash

If anyone was wondering, I am never never never again taking my kids to a soccer game by myself, because I can't take a single more instance of some stranger bringing Pinga to me after she runs away while I am busy making sure the other three children aren't dying.

It's great to not have missed a day crying about what a bad mom I am.

The end.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You should make her a t-shirt with your face on it and a caption that says, "Return to sender".

You are not a bad Mom. You are raising independent children! That's a good thing. Would you rather have a cowering child clinging to your leg every second?? I don't think you would.

Sarah said...

Oh man, Jill, you should market that for all of us! My kids' entire wardrobe would consist of Return to Sender shirts.

Layne, you are a fantastic mom with awesome, exhausting kids. I'm sorry that it makes me feel slightly better that I'm not the only one who regularly cries due to my motherly failings.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...