John and I were supposed to go to a class last night to learn how to be better teachers, but we decided not to go. They were probably just going to tell everybody not to use Spongebob to illustrate gospel principles, and since we didn't go, we'll still be sinning in ignorance. My mom was aghast that I talked about Spongebob in my YW lesson last week, and she probably thinks less of me . . . nah, probably not. It was just way appropo!
I'm going to put Pinga in the circus as a human truffle pig. She just found the Pez candies I had in my church bag and ate them all. She didn't see me put them in there, and my bag is hung up high in the closet. She also climbs on the stove to get candy she doesn't know about, and found some gum in John's top dresser drawer that he had hidden under some clothes, and then she hid it in the couch downstairs, where our boys found it and re-hid it somewhere else, where she found it again. She's freakishly good at smelling sugar or something.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment