CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 14, 2011

mud, mud, glorious mud

This past weekend we went to watch John be in The Music Man. He did an excellent job, of course, because I don't know if you knew this, but he is in a promising local band. The two leads were great, but in the kissing part they seemed really, really into it, if you know what I mean. Like, in a Not Acting kind of way. It was quite uncomfortable, and it just went on and on.

Emmett almost had to stay home from school today, because he didn't like how his yogurt looked. LOOKED, not tasted, because he refused to even try it. I gave him some chores to get started on, since he was choosing to stay home and be a servant rather than eat his breakfast and be educated, and he went downstairs and sulked for a while while he "cleaned" the bathroom. Then he came upstairs and respectfully asked for some fruit and yogurt without sucanat in it, so I gave him plain, unsweetened yogurt and fruit, which is of course healthier, and he pridefully pretended to like it better, but it was sour as can be and I know he was faking. But because he ate it he was able to go to school after all and not miss St. Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

highdeekay said...

Going to MM tonight. Didn't know I was going to get to see PDA, interesting. Forget the singing and acting, how is the set? I hear it is GLORIOUS and that it was rented from UTAH FESTIVAL OPERA COMPANY where a certain close personal friend happens to be the Controller. :)

Layne said...

The set is truly amazing, and I want to commission the artist to paint murals on my walls. It's breathtaking. And the library! Holy cow.