CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 21, 2013

a short conversation about lite brite

Layne:  "I was over at the neighbors' house today and Jay was there playing Lite-Brite with Hadley.  Cameron says they got the Lite Brite for a buck fifty at the D.I.  Cameron knows a different Lite-Brite song that's not the one I know and not the one you know!" 

John:  "What's the one you know again?" 

Layne:  (singing) "I'm making things with light, Lite-Brite makes them glow so bright." 
John:  "Oh yeah!" 

Layne:  "And the one you know is (singing) 'Lite-Brite, making things with light, making things with bright light." 

John:  "I'm so happy to have that confirmed by an outside source!" 

Layne:  "I'm not confirming it!  I've never heard that song, it's just the song you always sing." 

John:  "No, somebody else.  Was it Dave? (thinking)"

Layne:  "No, Dave's younger than me.  He wouldn't know it." 

John:  "No!  It was Jenny!  Remember?  She sang the song independently." 

Layne:  "Well she's younger than me too.  That's weird.  Anyway, Cameron knows a Lite-Brite song that is neither one of those." 

John:  "Whoa!" 

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't think its me. I know "My Buddy" and "Potato Skins" every word by heart, but i'm not so sure about the Lite Brite.