CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

some feed store THIS is

We tried a new chocolate cake recipe I was given and yea, verily, it was scrumptious.

Captain America: "What did you get me for my birthday?"

The Dad: "Well, I'll tell you, even though it will ruin your birthday. We bought you 99 red balloons."

The Mom: "We did? I thought we bought him 99 dead baboons."

The Dad: "We were going to, but then we couldn't find any Dead Baboon Chow."

The Mom: "Oh, that's right."

all children laugh

The Hulk: (scoffing) "They wouldn't get you that. You couldn't get 99 of the same thing."

Today was Captain America's birthday. He's getting baptized next week, which is crazy to me. I wonder if I can possibly be so old as that. I'm running out of time to learn how to be a good mom. So far I've been able to stay one step ahead of him, but his Child Learning is outpacing my Parent Learning, and before long he'll be smarter than me!
He refused to wait until the song was over to blow out the candles--he knows that you've got to move fast before Superman grabs fistfuls of frosting and ruins the birthday for everyone.

Pinga is getting a tooth, but is reticent about displaying it.

See how feverishly he assembles Anakin's Jedi Starfighter?

0 comments: