CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

pretty sure that's not a real holiday

Pics from our most splendid Bites of March party:

Unworthy mortals! Tremble before my cuteness!

Next to eatin', we like sittin' and talkin' best.

Ow! It hurts to run on these cobblestones without my glass slippers! I hope someone finds and returns them. . .

This cookie is certainly delicious. So delicious, in fact, that I think I might make a ridiculous face.

Well, mom, I can't tell you where I was, but I can tell you where I wasn't, and that is in the bathroom playing in the makeup.

There are now knee prints in the carpet, because they never moved from this spot.

Well, I like vegetables, but all the peeling and slicing isn't enough work. Maybe if we dip them in batter and individually deep-fry them?

See how he's all laid back with his free hand in his pocket? He's like, "Yeah, I'm using a torch in the kitchen. This ain't no thing."

We are making a giant mess in the kitchen and the rest of the house.

The JC Penney catalog Men's Casuals section, as interpreted by The Dad.

Wow, even the air tastes good!

Aarrrgh!

The two crazy kids responsible for all these giant eating machines.

1 comments:

highdeekay said...

it looks like fun and yummy too! Do explain this bizarre, yet scrumptious, Huff tradition.