We had a fun weekend in which we went to the Treehouse Children's Museum in Ogden, which is totally worth the refreshingly affordable $5 charge for children and $3 for adults (I'm looking at YOU, Discovery Gateway children's museum in Salt Lake, with your $8.50). But Superman would pay the extra $3.50 out of his own pocket to have the Gateway's water area.
Saturday's Bites of March party was delicious and enjoyable.
I have pictures from neither of these events and am trying to cadge them from more responsible and all-around better people.
We had an incident recently in which the Hulk decided that he didn't like The Muppet Movie, and destroyed the DVD in a fit of pique. So he's been our house elf for the last week, and of course he thinks it's great doing tons of extra chores with me--for reals. CURSE THESE ADAPTIVE CHILDREN. I'm telling myself that it's because we discussed the repentance process and I commended him for taking the steps of confessing and asking for forgiveness, and now he's trying to make reparations.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
2 comments:
Can I borrow your house elf?
So just what is the Bites of March (I saw it on the VM calendar and couldn't figure it out).
It's our clever reworking of the phrase "the Ides of March." We just like to get together to party and eat in March. Last year it was Tres de Marcho. We're very festive, you see.
Post a Comment