At least that's what I hear. I will NOT be nominated for Mother of the Year, because I forgot to lock the door to the stairs this morning, and Pinga went crashing down to the landing and cut her lip all up and now she looks like a bloody duck and I have entirely failed her and violated the Hippocratic Oath, which, granted, I didn't take, but all the same I think it should just be understood that parents will do no harm.
In other home medical news, Superman was playing on the glider thingy at Vilda's last night, sat too close to the handle, and pinched the living daylights out of his . . . groinular region. We'll call it "junk-adjacent." He's in a lot of pain, surprise, and has to crawl instead of walk.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
1 comments:
Ah, pain. It is a good thing that Pinga became famous before her disfigurating accident.
In other news, I spoke with my sister yesterday and she said she say y'all at the Soda Springs 4th of July parade. She sure thinks Pinga is a cute one (of course that was before...)
Thank goodness for bodies that heal themselves eh?
Post a Comment