CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

california adventure

John feels like this isn't a real carousel, because it's sea animals instead of horses. Pinga is cool with it.

Captain America is braver than I am about California Screamin'.

John is Zen about it.

The Hulk almost plotzed on the Jumpin' Jellyfish, but then it was nice and slow and not freaky for him.

Our favorite ride in California Adventure is Mulholland Madness, a cute, fun little roller coaster that's sort of like if the Wild Mouse didn't suck.

The Hulk loves him some irrigation.

So does Captain America.

Superman was stoked to meet a superhero peer.




The ranger people in the Brother Bear playland thingy have to help you have fun.

They are naturals at standing on fake surfboards and making the water squirt out.

For some reason I remember California Adventure sucking deeply the last time we were there, but we loved it this time. Maybe it's because we have kids now, but it seemed like there was a ton more to do. The Toy Story ride is the best--it's like Astro Blasters, only the air conditioning isn't quite as good, but the ride itself is better. It's like a bunch of midway games--it's hard to explain, but Richard and John would kill each other on this ride.

2 comments:

xpuhala said...

Hey, this is Daela. I got your link from Emily's site. I hope you don't mind that I am on your site too--it is just fun to see what the cousins are doing and keep in touch in some way. We just don't see everyone often enough. Anyway, your pictures are really fun. I hope everything is going well.

xpuhala said...

Oh, I guess I also need to ask if I can be part of your private blog.
Thanks.