I swear I am not staging these photos.I was cleaning up her earlier mess of puzzles and books in the parlor, and I forgot she knows how to open the fridge now.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
anything worth saying is worth shouting
I swear I am not staging these photos.I was cleaning up her earlier mess of puzzles and books in the parlor, and I forgot she knows how to open the fridge now.
Posted by the mom at 10:40 AM
Labels: junk behavior, Pinga
4 comments:
Hey, at least those are grain fed chicken eggs. We wouldn't want her rolling around in eggs pumped full of hormones! lol
PS The fact that you chose to take a picture proves that you ARE a good Mom. :-)
Agreed with Jill. You know you're a good mom when you have pictures of your kids swimming in eggs - seriously! :)
Not only did I take a picture, but I kept picking her up and plopping her back in the mess so I could get a better shot. I'm not proud.
I think that it is the bane of all mothers that children LOVE to smash eggs. I myself created a similar mess when I was young--I added a quart of oil as well. :)
Post a Comment