Today I found . . .
paper, of course
a penny
a lego
dental floss (?)
maybe Abe had some popcorn
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
anything worth saying is worth shouting
Today I found . . .
paper, of course
a penny
a lego
dental floss (?)
maybe Abe had some popcorn
Posted by the mom at 12:42 PM
Labels: junk behavior
3 comments:
Ok, so I had the strangest phone call today from someone I used to work with. Apparently, his father and sister have been exchanging the SAME box of chocolates for about 10 years now the exchanges have become more and more elaborate. For example, once they had the dad called into an interview with the Stake president, once involved a person on the news, game mascots, etc. Anyway, it is now the father's turn to receive and he is a HUGE fan of the infamous Voice Male clan. They will be attending the concert on the 17th in Lehi and my previous co-worker would LOVE it if John could somehow work in giving the illustrious(and ancient) box of chocolates to his unsuspecting father. Is this a possibility?
I will ask him. I know how it goes--my sister and my dad give each other smelly socks on gift-giving occasions.
That is awesome! I would love to observe the smelly socks present opening.
Post a Comment