Pinga is on another course of antibiotics. Augmentin this time, whee! After two weeks of that she's going on sulfa drugs (which are the ones we had to put up Finola's ladyparts when she got infected from the dead kids she retained, AWESOME) for another week or two or something, and then we get to go back to the doctor to see if we have to turn her into a cyborg. Only replace "cyborg" with "baby with ear tubes."
It would be really nice if antibiotics actually worked. That would be great for me.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
1 comments:
Hello!?! Antibiotics! Aaaah! So. stupid. Kate has double ear infections and has been MISERABLE for two weeks. We started on amoxycillan, which didn't work. Then zithromax, which didn't work. Today we started omnicef, which dang well better work because this is getting old. Plus, its doing a number on her stomach and she blows out EVERY time she poops. Today was the biggest blowout I have ever seen from any baby ever in the world. I feel your pain and frustration. All my other kids have had tubes. Kate may join the club soon, but for now we just have to get rid of this stupid infection. I think a series of shots is next if this one doesn't do it. So sad. This is part of the reason I haven't posted a blog for 2 weeks. Or done much of anything else.
Post a Comment