John missed his flight to South Carolina this morning. Who's surprised? Oh, nobody? Yeah, that's what I thought. He had all kinds of reasons why it wasn't his fault, but I think that karma is finally catching up to him, for all the times he should have missed flights and didn't. I told him since he doesn't travel for work nearly so much, he's become one of the proles who have to put tons of padding in their schedule to get on the plane in time. One of us . . . one of us . . . one of us . . .
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
1 comments:
That's funny. Maybe it's a family thing, because the last time Daniel flew, he missed his flight as well. "Why can't I make it from here to the airport in 45 minutes?! Sheesh!" Oh, that's because we don't live 45 minutes from the airport...now I remember.
Post a Comment