John had a colonoscopy today and received a clean bill of health. He made all sorts of tacky jokes about the perceived invasive nature of the procedure, but until he's had a similarly humiliating downtown procedure for which he is awake--like, I don't know, maybe a Pap smear?--he doesn't get a vote.
We are happy, though, that his colorectal department is thriving.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
3 comments:
Pain felt. I'm glad all is well.
Colon?!....Nearly wrecked em'!
Good job john. Let's have a "Healthy Colon" party. We could all bring theme related foods. I will bring some fruit and bran flakes.
PS..my Mo-in-law doesn't have to do all the hoop-la drinking gunk before her procedures. She takes 4 oz of some solution that cleans her out just as well. Maybe ask about that next time...oh and her pictures of her colon are crystal clear...believe me she showed them to me...twice.
Great news! So glad that his colon is a healthy place. :)
Post a Comment