CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

some items of business

A notice to our family members with comparative proximity to us (you decide how far is too far): It is Captain America's birthday on Friday, and anyone who would like to eat some food with us on Friday night is invited to come and wish him many happy returns of the day. Presents are not wished for. He has not made his dinner request, so I can't help you there, but dessert will be chocolate bread pudding and possibly two flavors of homemade ice cream (mmm . . . chocolate . . . ). Menu subject to change without notice. Let me know if you're coming, so I know upon how many people I can reasonably foist leftovers. We would love to see any of you who want to come!

Do your kids grab onto your waist with their knees when you hold them? None of mine ever have, and I wondered if it was a male junk-preservation instinct, but Pinga doesn't do it either. And it's a bear to hold onto them when you're trying to cook or unload the dishwasher!

1 comments:

highdeekay said...

You just need to let them fall a couple of times and the life-preservation-instinct will kick in and they'll get clingy with it.

Eden clings.