CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

brigimp breakfast

The Brigham Implement breakfast is always a good way to spend a cold March morning. The music was a little bit of a downer this year--the West Desert Trio hardly played anything upbeat. But they ended on Ghost Riders in the Sky, so my rage is appeased.

Claire and Troy. You'll notice that Nate is not here. He decided to go fly fishing instead, because I guess he didn't need a free breakfast. Must be nice to be so rich. Bankers. Sheesh.

Pinga and me. I chose this picture because I feel like I look pretty decent for not wearing any makeup.

A great picture of my parents, with my dad smiling genuinely and my mom being weird.

Aleece and Dave are about to be parents. They're smiling all huge because they're looking forward to never sleeping again.

Pinga again because she is so cute.

Captain America stuffing his face.

Superman on a sugar high.

The Hulk is glad that he doesn't need to eat any of my crappy food.

The Hulk in the Puma, Principal of the Hay Field.

Captain America is getting ready for Thunderdome.

Superman is getting ready to roundhouse Amy.

Whee! Another great year of mooching off my dad. Although I have bought some things there, not that I can remember what. Also I've picked through their garbage to find cardboard and wooden pallets. So I'm totally a customer.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, Troy looks so much older to me. Not that I really see her all the time or anything, but I can actually picture her driving now, and perhaps (gulp) dating. Oh, and you look amazing without makeup. I would be taking my non-makeup'd face right on over to photoshop before sharing a picture with humans other than my immediate family. And, as always, your kids are criminally cute.