CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

turdy-turd!

It's my turdy-turd birthday on Thursday! I have been waiting almost thirty-three years to say that. There will be cake. I'm weighing Italian Cream Cake against Best Birthday Cake, but I'll be honest, that Best Birthday Cake looks suspiciously dry, which I WILL NOT PERMIT. And maybe the Italian Cream Cake will be nasty, since I'm usually not a fan of nutty inclusions. Carrot cake? Pumpkin Spice Cake? Chocolate Blackout Cake? The decisions!

Anyway, please come to our modified rubbish tip and celebrate with us on Thursday night at about six, if you wish. We welcome visitors.

4 comments:

All8 said...

Happy Birthday! Eat an extra slice, of whatever loveliness you concoct, for me.

highdeekay said...

Happiest of b'days to you today! Can we celebrate on Saturday (it is Sa-turd-ay after all)! We are looking forward to seeing all y'all!

Courtney said...

HAPPY (belated) Birthday. I hope you had a fabulous day - and yummy, super-moist cake! Still hoping to see your mug whilst I'm in Zion. I'm heading back to SLC today and will be there (albeit w/o a car) until the 9th. Phil is going to be there too so maybe we could finagle a double date?

the mom said...

I dig double dates the most. How does the first half of next week work for you?