CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

my husband the guy who made those cookies that one time

This is John saying, "Yeah, I made them. So what?"

John made cookies for his home teaching families tonight, almost by himself. He made the old-school chocolate chip cookies we used to make when we were unenlightened. He sprayed flour all over the mixer cart, but it's okay, because he dustbusted it like Grandma Maxine would want.

I couldn't really recognize them as food, because it's been so long since we used white flour and white sugar in our cookies. Ha! Reading this post is totally like, "Food snob much?" Sorry about that--I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are. They were good.
They're so pale! They look sad and anemic!

2 comments:

highdeekay said...

The EQ Prez is doing last-minute HTing? Whatup? or (as Phil had to insert), maybe he is making cookies for December.

the mom said...

Uh, Heidi? Meet John.