CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween 2009 reportkien

Here is Halloween. I tell you, that monkey costume has paid for itself and then some. All four of my kids have worn it and looked awesome doing it.

Pinga was pretty stoked that she could get to her fingers for the few seconds before we pinned her sleeves shut.

Superman refuses to wear any other signifiers of vampirehood. He threw a fit when I tried to give him a widow's peak.

The Hulk wanted to be a skeleton for the third year in a row, but we strong-armed him into wearing a costume that actually fits him.

Captain America was Indiana Jones again, because he tried telling me the day before Halloween that he wanted to be a werewolf. When I have soup and bread to make and a huge long paper to edit? Not bloody likely.

Here is my lame Sea Captain costume. I do think my sideburns turned out nice, though.

We didn't get any pictures of John, which is a pity, because he wore some very convincing horns and went as a Mormon.
Here is Captain America making English Rock Face.

Troy as too many servings.

I don't know why the rest of us even bother dressing up, because Claire and Nate's costumes are always so much better than ours that we just end up looking like idiots. This year they were dressed as Wild Things, and Norah was Max.
Like Nate needs to be any taller.

Pinga screamed and screamed when she saw them. Probably because she was jealous.

Aleece and Dave were tire mechanics and Lucy was the Michelin man, but I guess John doesn't love them very much, because we don't have any individual pictures of them. Here we are all together, though, minus Justine and Norah and Lucy (I stole this picture from Nate and Claire--suckers!).

0 comments: