Yesterday while everything on my inside wanted to be on my outside, we got a call from the school saying that The Hulk had stapled his thumb. So John got to take him to the doctor while I spent four hours in the tub, avoiding interaction with Superman, who was attempting to break the TV. As the kid from Overboard would say, it was a hell of a day at sea.
Monday evening we were driving home after having a wretchedly disgusting dinner with John, and I let the kids watch Pee-wee's Big Adventure. During the part when Pee-wee is accidentally riding a bull, Pinga shouted, "IT'S A GOAT . . . oh, no, 's not a goat. 'S a hohsey. YEAH, HOHSEY!" I told her, "That's not a horse, it's a bull." She cried out, "YEAH, BULL!" She's rad.
Monday evening we were driving home after having a wretchedly disgusting dinner with John, and I let the kids watch Pee-wee's Big Adventure. During the part when Pee-wee is accidentally riding a bull, Pinga shouted, "IT'S A GOAT . . . oh, no, 's not a goat. 'S a hohsey. YEAH, HOHSEY!" I told her, "That's not a horse, it's a bull." She cried out, "YEAH, BULL!" She's rad.
2 comments:
OWWWWW! That makes me sad...no more sad faces with gross injuries on your blog.
So, I saw this post yesterday *without* the picture. But today...well, my thumb is going to throb all day. Thanks.
Post a Comment