I was going to post photos of our Yellowstone trip, and maybe someday I will. But that day is not today. My remorse is minimal.
We have done a lot of stuff so far this summer. I can't even remember it all right now, but there was a family reunion in there, which was fun. We've gone swimming to Cherry Hill and Seven Peaks. We completed our first session of swimming lessons. Everyone did well, even Grant with his curly, infection-prone Eustachian tubes. Those little rubbery earplugs that look like tiny Christmas trees were the ticket.
Willa might be our best child. She is surprisingly helpful, and often really obedient. I don't know what's going on there.
Ike knows how to ride a bike, which he often does barefoot or wearing irrigating boots.
Emmett is a champion hair grower, and likes to ride his bike with Ike. He wears irrigating boots, too.
Grant has taken over his piano instruction and is progressing rapidly.
I have been amazing at taking care of our goats and weeding the garden with the kids. It's a watershed year.
John's heart may or may not be exploding. He's downplaying it. Other than that he's doing a lot of singing and letting me talk him into running for city council.
And that's all the muck that's fit to rake for right now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment