CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I wonder if the dog can tell where the goat has been

We had stake conference last week and got a new stake presidency.  I had to speak in the Saturday meeting.  All of the moisture left my mouth until I felt like a raisin, but thankfully I didn't make that smack-smack sound into the microphone.


John and I spent an hour sitting on couches until I remembered that in most cases I am morally opposed to buying new furniture.  

Grant's science experiment is to determine if margarine can support microbial life.  We don't think so, but so far neither does the butter.  

Emmett's science experiment is to determine if temperature affects a magnet's field of attraction.  I don't think so, but stranger things have happened.  

Ike wanted to do a science experiment to determine if glass cleaner or shower cleaner is better at cleaning.  

Willa is not doing any experiments, but she is playing school with her Rosie O'Donnell and Beach Glam Steven Barbies.  

0 comments: