Here is the recipe for the soup that The Dad's mom brought to Captain America's baptism.
She says:
PS
I made the soup a little different than the recipe because I wanted to make something [K] could eat. I used powdered onion, powdered garlic and no jalapeno. I also didn't cook the chicken first. I just cut it into pieces and put the chicken into the mixture and cooked everything together.
Chicken Taco Soup:
½ onion diced
1 clove garlic minced
1 tablespoon oil
1 14 oz can tomato sauce
1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
1 can corn
½-1 whole jalepeno
1 tablespoon cumin
1 lb. cooked chicken
2 c. chicken broth
Juice of one lime
1 bunch of cilantro – cut up
Saute garlic and onion in oil. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes. Serve with chips or cut up corn tortillas, cheese, sour cream and avocado.
Chicken Taco Soup:
½ onion diced
1 clove garlic minced
1 tablespoon oil
1 14 oz can tomato sauce
1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
1 can corn
½-1 whole jalepeno
1 tablespoon cumin
1 lb. cooked chicken
2 c. chicken broth
Juice of one lime
1 bunch of cilantro – cut up
Saute garlic and onion in oil. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes. Serve with chips or cut up corn tortillas, cheese, sour cream and avocado.
0 comments:
Post a Comment