CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

my mouth hurts from my carelessness

I was eating a cookie yesterday and it Cap'n Crunched the heck out of my mouth, so eating has been unpleasant. The cookie's wrinkly exterior gave me no clues as to its subversively scrapey texture!

I am pleased to report that Superman is progressing on his potty training. He's had a couple of accidents, but nothing serious, and he isn't fighting tooth and nail to remain a giant baby anymore. There have been many chocolatey rewards given, and he is excited to get the Dinoco Blue Lightning McQueen that flies, and it will fly all around the house (his words). I really hope he'll be well established in his routine by the time we go to Disneyland this fall, because I don't like the idea of changing poopy underwear at a theme park. I mean, I sort of do, but I'd probably rather not make all the other moms jealous. I don't need anybody scratching my eyes out.

1 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

Wahoo! Way to go Superman. That is very exciting.