CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

two tags

Superman and Pinga have both been tagged. Superman first, because age before beauty and all that.

  • Superman is officially potty-trained (knock on wood)
  • he is a natural athlete and loves to play soccer
  • he is offensively cute--so cute that I don't think I'm as strict with him as I was with his brothers
  • he eats all day long, and is always hungry
  • he is devoted to his tractor blanket (pronounced tratterblankey) and drags it everywhere
  • he is an avowed thumbsucker, and I bet we'll have to use those zip-tie mittens that my parents used on my little sister
  • he was our first child to actually enjoy our company--the other two couldn't wait to get away from us, and were like, "see ya, losers!"
  • he was a beensy wee child until we started drinking goat milk, and then he went KABOOM, and before long he's going to overtake the Hulk
  • he's the only one of our kids who enjoys wearing the cowboy boots they got for Christmas
  • he's very smart and I hope I can keep him entertained until the time he can start school
  • when he was little he used to try to ride Aebleskiver
Pinga
  • Pinga is an angel straight from heaven
  • she is very mellow and sweet
  • she has dimples on both cheeks
  • she is named after her great-grandmother
  • people keep giving us hair bows, but she never wears them, and I think our Relief Society President feels bad for her because maybe people will think she's a boy
  • she is a great sleeper, just like her brothers, and has been sleeping through the night since she was about six weeks old
  • she messed up our streak, because we were totally going to have John, Paul, George and Ringo--hope she knows how to play the drums
  • I'm excited to finally have a girl
  • I hope her brothers teach her not to be a prima donna
  • she eats a lot of carroty and squashy food
  • she is orange
We want to tag everyone we know, but I guess we won't be pigs. We tag Emma and Eden and Ellie and Easton, and Captain America and the Hulk.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm guessing the tag is to just list what, eleven things? Please clarify and I'll get right on it. Also, I will gladly post the ice cream recipe. It rocked- thanks again!

the mom said...

Yeah, I'm not sure how many things. As many as you want, I guess. Thanks for the recipe--it's my choice always when we make ice cream.

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

willa and ike are so cute! congratulations on getting the potty training done. i want to come see your goats

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

oops i forgot to use their code names, sorry.