CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

please to be advising us

We're taking a trip to California, and we are wondering whether it's worth it to go to the Wild Animal Park. So, please weigh in with your opinions. ALL OF YOU! We've already decided that the San Diego Zoo is not on the agenda, because I am mad that the last time I was there I had to wait in line forever just to see the panda's nasty brown backside, and John is upset that they had seemingly every boring kind of deer you could possibly imagine. ("This here's the Appalachian Whitetail Deer, over there is the Appalachian Creamtail Deer, and way over there is something really rare, we're so excited that we have one, that there's the Appalachian Eggshelltail Deer.")

We're doing at least 2 days in Disneyland, maybe 3, a day or two at the beach, and a day at Sea World. Plus there's the day-plus of driving to and from, because we're poor and can't fly. (You can't see me, but I'm tightening the rope belt around my burlap sack dress right now.) Yay or nay to the Wild Animal Park? Leave your vote in the comments.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

My personal vote is nay on the Wild Animal Park. I just remember even last time with you guys, even Sea World was perhaps a bit much. With little ones I think the beach, Disney and Sea World will be perfect. The Zoo might just be overkill and it's probably way overpriced.

Jill said...

Ok...now I found your OThER blog! I guess I already told you my oppinion on the park. We had a great time there, but maybe it's because it was a nice, simple, and less hectic place. We had just spent two days in Disney Land and one in Sea World.

Fun to have you here tonight!!