CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

holiday activities

Here are some of the things we've done recently: candy apples, cut trees, and grumble because John is gone all. the. freaking. time. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts . . .

The fruits (ha!) of our labors.

I tried to take a picture of the great pita chips I bought from Costco, and these yahoos kept getting in the way.

Here is Pinga with my grandpa.

Here is Pinga with my grandpa and grandma. I think you guys would have to agree that I have some pretty foxy grandparents. With the hybrid vigor of their combined genes it's easy to see why all of their offspring are really, really ridiculously goodlooking.

Here are The Hulk and Superman with my parents in a Club Car commercial.

We got a great tree this year, like ALWAYS! My dad spotted it with his eagle eyes. It's decorated as much as it's going to be, because the bottom three feet are within the Pinga Attack Plain, so we can't get breakage insurance there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so hilarious...I can't stand it!! I'm so glad Sandi hooked me up with your blog! I love you! Your little family is so adorable, and we loved having John perform for us last week. It was awesome. Have a great holiday!