CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

punchin' in and punchin' out and suckin' up to bob

Here is Pinga. I offered her strawberries, but she is slavishly devoted to the banana, and will accept no substitute.

She's going to see an ENT this morning. He practices in Fangorn Forest and comes highly recommended by Treebeard, so I guess we're in good hands. Or limbs, anyway.

She has had this fracking ear infection since November, and we think it's finally time to go to a specialist and maybe get some tubes, since we just got another useless prescription for amoxycillin last week. I didn't even fill it, and we've been using garlic oil and various other hippie remedies instead. I figure they can't be any more ineffective than something that doesn't work. So we're hoping we'll finally make some progress.

3 comments:

richvm said...

Our poor little girls are ear twins! We have Kate scheduled to get tubes on Tuesday (I'll post it soon). She is seriously up 10-12 times a night- and I'm not exaggerating! Her problem seems to be mostly fluid build up. I just hope that tubes make a significant difference. I'm sure the ENT will recommend tubes for Pinga as well. Kate is super cranky and doesn't eat well (the sucking causes more pressure in the ears) and she's lost 2 lbs. But she's still nice and pudgy. I hate ear problems. Get tubes too- how special! BTW- we really would love to go to the Bombay House with you sometime, but I just can't leave Kate with anyone right now- she's horrible. But let's make it happen sooner than later! Good Luck!

richvm said...

That last post is from me (Jenny) I'm just logged in to Richards account.

Layne said...

Pinga is getting tubes on Wednesday--the ENT said it was a very easy call. Pus all over the place.

As soon as Kate is cool with it let's eat us some pan with dippins.