CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

dentisting

Monday afternoon we all went to Uncle Doug for our dental check-ups. And none of us have cavities, and he commented on how good my teeth are for my age. I bet it's all the talking and gum-chewing. I do have great teeth in which I take an inordinate amount of pride. I've said this before, but I had a little trouble accepting John's dental situation. But that was during Corn Smut, as we refer to the dark days in our relationship before we got engaged.

Superman's tooth that got all jacked up during Bathroom Vanity: The Reckoning has some damage, but it's not abscessed, and will probably just fall out early. Which is pretty awesome, considering that he looked like this:
GROSS! We are thankful he isn't dead. Because who else would steal all of our gum? And eat all of our food, all day long?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing that awesome picture of Superman again. :) Your kids should be eternally grateful for their good teeth heritage. I'm praying my kids get Daniel's teeth...which is actually kind of sad if you look at how many fillings HE has - and yet, it's embarrassingly better than my own sad dental situation. Poor kids. They don't stand a chance.

Dave_and_Aleece said...

He said my teeth looked great too and i sometimes only brush ones a day and never floss. i think he just comes up with a saying of the month and uses it on everyone. he said the same to troy and she never brushes

josefina said...

I would just like to say, I DO BRUSH!