CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

thanks a lot, public school

While getting dressed this morning:

Superman: "This shirt looks like H-E-double toothpicks."
Me (alarmed): "Why did you say that?"
Superman: "Because I don't like it!"
Me: "Yeah, but who taught you to say that?"
Superman: "[Captain America]."

See what I mean? They're not learning this from me. If they were, they'd be going around telling people to grow a pair.

5 comments:

josefina said...

Swartz said it.... It's probably bad to say it but that is really funny because it was Emmett who said it. Mom even thought it was really funny!

Dave_and_Aleece said...

i believe i heard that phrase a few times while hanging with the fam(i mean Claire)

Schwartz mom said...

What!? Am I being blamed by Troy for teaching your kids to swear? Well, I never!

josefina said...

Ha.. Not you! I was talking about the Christmas Story

Schwartz mom said...

Oh - I'm so glad - because you know I don't talk like that!!! (I wish.)