CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

are you a pre-op transcentaur?

We had Stake Conference this weekend, and there were some very helpful and damning talks given. Turns out that if you wear leggings to the temple, you're supposed to wear a dress on top of them! That goes to your knees! Boy, was I glad I didn't wear my cheetah-print leggings to the meeting. Not that I would have. I've only worn them to church once, and though they were under a totally legit skirt, I guess if I really think about it perhaps it was bad form.

We were also told that we should serve others, and it will help us forget our troubles. I don't know about that, though. It sounds a little out there to me. I think I'll keep focusing inward and see how that works out. I bet in the long run I'll be glad I didn't entangle myself with my fellow human beings and all their exhausting personal problems.

Here's my favorite song:

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I'm so glad to hear someone is saying something about leggings! I think they are a perfectly fine "fashion statement" at the mall. My daughter wears them all the time - however, I HATE when people where them to church. You might as well wear a pair of jeans under your skirt. NOT APPROPRIATE!!! OK - down from the soapbox now... Love ya!

Sandi said...

I also HATE it when people misspell perfectly easy words when they make comments. Please forgive the "where" them to church.