CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

finally! someone who will steal my hairbrush!

The other day Pinga let me put pigtails in her hair, and they stayed in for almost three minutes. Look how cute:

Also I put her in the rocking vest that Grandma Maxine made for me when I was Pinga's age. Look how vintage and retro! She's a total hipster. But because she was inside she felt hot and kept saying, "Don't wannit coat. Don't wannit coat."
Dress-up with real babies is way more rewarding than with dolls.

3 comments:

Jill said...

She looks SO cute! Darn, I wish she would wear hair clips...I have the perfect match for her awesome outfit! :-)

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

highdeekay said...

So cute! and I agree, dress up is tons of fun in real life! I've even started doing E's nails! I don't do my own, but she so wants her nails painted so I have become a mani/pedi girl. Fun!

SEE YOU (the day after) TOMORROW!!!!!!

THE WILKER CLAN said...

What a cute, cute girl...Love the jacket:)