Did you know that Pinga got her arm caught in the floor? Believe it. It happened. After she changed into a summery dress for her nap and ratted her hair up all nice.Shh. Don't talk about the dirty mop boards. There used to be a pipe to a hair sink there, and I kept the hole in the floor in case Pinga can't make it to the bathroom during the night.
She makes me a lot tired. I think there should be a rule that if the child can get into and out of the car seat unassisted, they should be able to move up to the booster seat. Because this way is just a lot of yelling and pulling over to the side of the road for more yelling.
We went on a hike for Travis Sorenson Day that was fun and had a few scary drop-offs and even some snakes (non-venomous). The boys were little mountain goats and probably hiked twice as long as the rest of us did with all their back-and-forthing, like Tigger when Rabbit tries to lose him in the Hundred Acre Wood. Pinga liked being carried. She is at a birthday party right now, and I'm feeling much more friendly toward her.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
3 comments:
oh Layne, your life is simply joyful to hear about. You just have a way about saying things that no one else could. I give you props.
Is she sleeping?
I read that first sentence and just laughed and laughed. That Pinga of yours is a right kick in the pants. She's a little bit 18 in a 2 year-old body.
Post a Comment