CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 14, 2010

pampers has finally broken huggies' monopoly of the swim diaper industry

Today is the first day of swimming lessons, and it's a very real possibility that Superman will plotz from excitement.

We have a new cousin, which is always cool. I have felt his toes, and they do, in fact, feel like mini marshmallows. Though I do not wish for another child in my own home, having my hands full with these four wonderful goblins, I do love it when other people in my family have babies. So, welcome to the world, Isaac! You came to a pretty amazing mom and dad, and an similarly amazing extended family (not just me, all of us). We are excited to get to know you! Captain America is already devising ways to make you laugh and tell him he's funny.

0 comments: