CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2012

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail

Willa has started sneaking away again.

Ike is having trouble with a kid at school. This kid does not who he's fooling with. I have given Ike my permission to punch the kid in the face. Diplomacy is not always the right solution. I'm not trying to be flippant; it's the truth. You can't reason with unreasonable people.

Emmett and Grant like to play piano duets--the same song on different octaves.

I am having substantial difficulty getting people to agree to help with PTA. I hope they like it next year when a bunch of stuff disappears, because I refuse to be the doormat who did everybody's job who was too lazy to help.

John has started playing basketball on Saturday mornings to keep himself from dying of a heart attack. So far so good.

0 comments: